Monday, June 10, 2019

MY BODY, MY SLAVE




my body, my slave
to do my bidding
you've gotta lose weight
look at the fat on your hips
mis-shapened thighs
see i've read this diet
keto, yes, atkins yes
you try both and let me know
if you even lose a bit of that fat
let me know
we'll keep at it
what? it's working
keep at it, keep at it
you're turning blue at the ankles
but keep at it
you're bleeding but keep at it
you're fading away
keep at it
you're poisoned
keep at it
you're going to die
but keep at it
whip! whip! whip!
but now you can stop
I'm depressed
you be my dumping ground
some fatty food makes me feel good
some cookies, some butter
some chicken
some french fries
also try some bleach of the face
some soothing ointment of the back
dark clothes to hide your ugly lines
do as I bid
whip! whip! whip!


No comments:

Post a Comment